Simple Home Comfort is a certified Day and Night® dealer!
When you choose Day & Night® heating and cooling equipment, it means your home comfort is backed by superior engineering and quality manufacturing so you can enjoy more important things.
The Day & Night® Difference.
Refresh your home with the latest in home comfort and efficiency when you choose Day & Night® heating and cooling equipment. Each unit is 100% run tested to deliver today’s best design in quality, energy efficiency and reliability. We take pride in delivering high efficiency and innovative design that exceeds your expectations for comfort every hour, every season.
Peace of Mind.
Every Day & Night® product is backed by exceptional warranties, offering a No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty on our premium products. That means we replace your unit if the compressor, heat exchanger or covered coil fails within your coverage period. We also give you extra coverage with a 10-year parts and compressor limited warranty* for peace of mind. Our warranty options are hard to surpass, just like our dependable products.
Nobody knows your preferred home comfort levels as well as you do. And, nobody understands how to help you create your perfect comfort for every season like your local Day & Night® dealer. As a Day & Night® dealer, we are trained experts who can assist with more than just installing a new heating or cooling system. We will help you find the perfect products for your needs, cost-efficient solutions and comfort preferences. We can also help with diagnostics on your existing unit, routine maintenance and repairs.
Coupons and Specials
FREE Service Call*
Limited time offer! *Call is free with repair.
Must be scheduled during normal business hours.
Please mention coupon code FREESERVICECALL when calling, or schedule your appointment now!
$49 Tune Up
Save on Tune Up and Safety Inspection
Please mention this coupon when scheduling your appointment!
Please mention coupon code TUNEUP49 when calling, or schedule your appointment now!
Rebates up to $3,000
Purchase a new system and save as much as $3,000 in rebates
Make sure your home is ready for the summer!
Please mention coupon code REBATE when calling, or schedule your appointment now!
When Should You Repair Your Unit?
When your heating and cooling system is working properly, your home is comfortable and you’re probably not experiencing any significant increase in your monthly utility bills. So when a part malfunctions or your unit stops working, how do you decide if it’s time to repair or replace it? We can provide a thorough diagnosis of your system and make a professional recommendation. To help you decide, we’ve put together a list of factors to consider.
Here are some reasons to repair the unit:
- The cost of repairs is less than one-third the cost of a replacement
- The unit is less than 10 years old
- The unit is still under warranty (see your warranty terms)
When Should You Replace Your Unit?
Replacing all or part of a heating and cooling system can be a big investment. When an older unit has continuous issues or shows signs of reduced energy efficiency, it could be more economical to upgrade your home comfort system. We can help you diagnose your heating and cooling system, as well as help you choose a replacement that fits your needs and budget. And, with special financing options available, you don’t have to break the bank to restore comfort to your home.
Here are some reasons for replacing your heating or cooling unit:
- The cost of repairs is near 50% of the cost of a replacement
- The unit requires frequent repairs
- Humidity problems that signal operating issues
- Warranty expirations
- High dust and low air quality problems
- The furnace is more than 15 years old, and the heat pump or AC is more than 10 years old
Think about what you want out of a home comfort system.
As a certified Day & Night® dealer, we’re here to help you every step of the way. However, there are also some things you can do to become an expert on your own home comfort system before you give us a call.
Things to consider:
- Is air quality important to you? Is there someone in your family sensitive to pollen or that has allergies?
- Are you planning on staying in your home for years to come?
- Has your current heating system been warm enough in the winter? Your cooling system cool enough in the summer?
- Are there new areas of your home you would like to add heating or cooling to, such as an attic or garage?
- Are you looking for an economical solution?
- Are high efficiency and long-term savings worth a bigger investment to you now?
- Would you like more control of temperatures in your home or in different areas of your home?
We’re ready to help you.
Our quality work is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. It’s the only way we do business. Call us today and find out why Simple Home Comfort is the valley-wide Day and Night® dealer you can trust!
Schedule an Appointment!
Prompt 24/7 Service
Our air conditioner experts are available 24/7, including holidays. We’ll inspect your current system and provide you with honest, competitive estimates to install your new air conditioning system.
Honest, Reliable Technicians
Our technicians will arrive at your home on-time and dressed professionally. We’ll work tirelessly to get your new system installed as quickly as possible. Honest and reliable service – that’s the only way we do business!
Every job we do comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We’ll make sure the work performed on your air conditioner install is done right from start to finish. Check out our 5 Star Reviews!
Our Service Commitment to You
- Quality work each and every time.
- Prompt, efficient technicians that value your time.
- Honest employees that have integrity.
- Clean and considerate technicians that strive to leave your home better than when they entered.
- Professional dress and well maintained appearance.
- Commitment to industry standards and above in maintaining your comfort needs.